Welcome to the All In: Data for Community Health Online Community!
9 hours, 21 minutes ago
1 day, 7 hours ago
1 day, 10 hours ago
2 days, 12 hours ago
2 days, 13 hours ago
1 week, 3 days ago
1 week, 4 days ago
- Create Your Profile: Fill in details about yourself to help others learn more about you.
- Connect with Peers: Look in the directory to find professionals with similar interests.
- Learn About Other Projects: Read about all of the projects participating in this community.
- Participate in the Open Forum, or share with your peers on the Activity Feed.
- Find Resources: Explore a library of materials related to multi-sector data sharing, or upload your own.
The All In online community is a virtual group of individuals dedicated to improving community health through multi-sector data sharing and collaboration. It is designed to help you connect with other professionals tackling common challenges, share resources and news, and learn about new ideas and best practices. Click here to learn more about the All In Network. Read our blog and sign up for the All In Newsletter here.