Welcome to the All In: Data for Community Health Virtual Platform!
The All In virtual platform is an online community of individuals dedicated to improving community health through multi-sector data sharing and collaboration. It is designed to help you connect with other professionals tackling common challenges, share resources and news, and learn about new ideas and best practices. Click here to learn more about the All In Network. Read our blog and sign up for the All In Newsletter here.
If you would like to sign up to use this collaborative platform, please use the link in the upper right of the window. Be sure to fill out your profile so that we can approve your membership.
Learn More About All In: Read our blog and sign up for the All In Newsletter here.
Ready to start collaborating? Sign up here to join the conversation, then:
- Create Your Profile: Fill in details about yourself to help others learn more about you.
- Connect with Peers: Look in the directory to find professionals with similar interests.
- Learn About Other Projects: Read about all of the projects participating in this community.
- Participate in Discussions: Ask questions of your peers or join existing conversations.
- Find Resources: Explore a library of materials related to multi-sector data sharing, or upload your own.
LATEST FORUM ACTIVITY
SHARE YOUR EVENT
1 day, 4 hours ago
1 day, 6 hours ago
4 days, 2 hours ago
Sharing Is Daring
4 days, 22 hours ago
Rural Impact County Challenge Community Coaching
1 week, 1 day ago
HUD Call for papers on health and housing
2 weeks, 5 days ago
Build Power for Health Equity: Strategic Practices for Local Health Departments
3 weeks, 5 days ago
- Nuka Health Care Innovation Conference, 10/23/2017 - 10/24/2017
- A Model Population Health Initiative: Reducing Costs by Going Upstream, 10/23/2017
- Are We Making a Difference? Tools to Measure Neighborhood-Level Health & Well-Being, 10/24/2017
Stay up to date on All In events, news, and activities. Subscribe to the All In newsletter today!
New to All In?
You must be an All In member and register to use this site to access all of its cool features and resources! Click the button below to contact us and learn more about how to get involved in All In activities.