Welcome to the All In: Data for Community Health Virtual Collaboration Platform!
The All In virtual collaboration platform is an online community of individuals dedicated to improving community health through multi-sector data sharing and collaboration. It is designed to help you connect with other professionals tackling common challenges, share resources and news, and learn about new ideas and best practices. Click here to learn more about the All In Network. Read our blog and sign up for the All In Newsletter here.
If you would like to sign up to use this collaborative platform, please use the Login or Signup link in the upper right of the window. Be sure to fill out your profile so that we can approve your membership. If you would like your collaboration or profile to have a page in the project directory, please use this form to tell us about it and we will create it for you. You will be able to edit it later.
Ready to start collaborating? Sign up HERE to join the conversation, then:
- Create Your Profile: Fill in details about yourself to help others learn more about you.
- Connect with Peers: Look in the directory to find professionals with similar interests.
- Learn About Other Projects: Read about all of the projects participating in this community.
- Participate in the Open Forum, or share with your peers on the Activity Feed.
- Find Resources: Explore a library of materials related to multi-sector data sharing, or upload your own.
RECENT OPEN FORUM DISCUSSIONS
2 days, 10 hours ago
1 week, 2 days ago
1 week, 3 days ago
2 weeks, 2 days ago
2 weeks, 5 days ago
3 weeks, 2 days ago
3 weeks, 5 days ago
By signing up here, you’ll get a weekly digest of all activities and a monthly newsletter devoted exclusively to All In events, opportunities, and activities.
New to All In?
You must be an All In member and register to use this site to access all of its cool features and resources. Simply register your profile by clicking one of the links above.